Monday, June 30, 2008

Elder Ballard's Suggestion to Share the Gospel Using the Internet

The idea behind this blog actually came from my 70 year old Great Aunt Arden. I was up in Utah for a wedding and she happened to mention that she heard an address by one of the Apostles that said that we should all be bearing our testimonies and sharing the gospel through blogs. My first reaction was..."Whoa, a 70 year old who knows what a blog is." My second thought was..."Duh!!"
I don't know why I didn't do this before. It seems like such an easy way to let the world know how I feel and what I know. I hope that this blog will inspire others to do the same. If you don't want to start your own blog, I suggest maybe leaving questions, comments, or your testimony on this page as a comment. I hope that this blog can become a place people want to visit to learn and share.

Click HERE to read Elder Ballard's Address
Click HERE to listen to the talk

No comments: